bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Early Farva nominees...

Chainsaw- “…and I’d like to thanks Matt’s Dad, Richard Alford, for such a wonderful time last night”
Dick Alford –“It was good for me too!”

In a Sean Connery accent…“I’ll take Jap Anus Relations for $400 Alex”

Casey Haymes in a Jimmy Stewart accent “..so then they went on an adventure and it was all…melty”

Chainsaw, to already weeping woman. “You are terrible, terrible people.”

“Santorum”

Glick “ So back at university we had a cycling club”
MOA “Did you have a gay guy like Dash too?”

Pete- “Do you think this is hard enough?
MOA –“Yes, it’s stiff enough! Now stick it in there and let’s get going.”

“…and then our son got shipped out to Ko-rea. You all sure you don’t want some peanut butter?”

MOA – Describing the Tickler 2 course “…well up ahead here I think it starts to get pretty rocky.”

Doug – “Sasquatch? I saw one once. They are like part alien, part human.”

Doug – “ This is the most relaxed I’ve ever seen Matt Cheese-O. He’s all soft and malleable.”
Cheese-O – “Does anyone have a cell phone? I’ve got to call Loni and tell her I won’t be home tonight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment