bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Beckett, Trout

Men, I know what you're thinking as you peer upon this brief photo-montage of the incredible Highroller chewing up the scenery on Spring Creek..."So THAT's what Hai Karate cologne LOOKS like!" "Where can I get some?"  Well don't worry I have you covered.  From my private reserve I have set aside a bottle for each of you for when the time comes. When does the time come, you ask?  I'll let you know but it generally comes sometime around oh, 2024 (seriously, don't ask me before that).  Never fear Shannon, there is a bottle of pepper-spray with your name on it too darling.
MTB #5 in the books and in the legs, at this point can a 21st place race result be too far away for our intrepid hero?  I doubt it!  If anything I have to worry about over-training.  My better half (really more like my better 5/8ths) pulled down an 8th place in Expert at the Town Challenge race at Marabou last night and is now deep into last minute mental preparation for Chainsawing up the Winter Park HC this Saturday.  Highroller makes his own Town Challenge debut next week at the Thunderhead Hill Climb (trying to play to my strengths, wait, hill climb...what the?)

No comments:

Post a Comment