bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Friday, May 07, 2010

Release the Kraken!!

In approximately 2 hours the Chainsaw will be unleashed upon the unsuspecting, though not nescessarily innocent, participants of the 18 Hrs of Fruita mountain bike race.  May God have mercy on their souls.  Rainchecks, excuses and/or prisoners will not be taken!  You know how they (and by "they" I mean Bret Michaels of Poison of course) say "every Rose has its thorns".  Well my Rose can be ALL thorn when she wants to be, and boy does she want to be after a long winter cooped up in Steamboat.  If YOU have loved ones in the vicinity I can only say "I'm sorry" and I suggest you relish these last precious moments Tweetering at each other instead of fruitlessly cursing the force of nature that is about to wrack its bloody vengeance upon all and sundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment