bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Monday, May 24, 2010

My GPS is trying to kill me

9 foot van!

Immediately I suspect those bee-atches from the the hated BLTFFL (Boulder Ladies Tropical Fish Fanciers League) and especially their vicious and devious (yet admittedly sexy) lead-vixen Sandra "Sandy" Fleisch- O'Bannion. Why else would my GPS send me down goat-tracks in backwoods PA and try to squeeze me under troll-bridges?  Oh sure, I'll turn left in 2.3 miles on "State Forest Game Road 76"...Not!  Somehow I avoided their no doubt diabolical subterfuge and made it intact to DirtFest.  Many PA beers and plates of Clem's BBQ later I'm ready to continue my mission, into Philly (go Flyers!!) today then the Big Apple Wed.  Sean, you still want that "Cats" sweatshirt with the puffy ink? You got it!
Rest of you better be up to something, I'm not hearing any chatter on the wiretaps but I know Thumper Valentine at least is on summer parole.  What up?

No comments:

Post a Comment