bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ah, what a fine day (and night) it was!


Four years ago today the lovely (and talented) Rosemary Leigh Everest took my clammy hand in marriage and despite the best efforts of a phalanx of lawyers, several shell corporations in the Bahamas, some suspiciously almond-tasting drinks over the years, and multiple Black Widow spiders coincidentally nesting in my slippers (good one honey!) we remain wedded to this very day! What a ride! Thank you for every minute and let's do another lap!
And big heartfelt thanks to all our friends and family who have supported us through the years, bbq and ice creams cakes all around!
Champ, Highroller and the Weasel, out.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your happy marriage is an inspiration to newlyweds everywhere...or at least at 1032 Pine St.
    Congrats to you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That day was one of the best days of my life. Honest. Happy-happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was the BEST day of my life. Marrying the love of my life surrounded by my family of friends. I love Matthew! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete