bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Emerald Mountain recharge





I foget sometimes but there is nothing better than a nice long ride to release the endorphins and clear your head out! Highroller took a solo climb & spin up conveniently located Emerald Mtn yesterday for a couple hours exploring on some sweet singletrack. A few lingering snowbanks, a pencil-thin snake, unexplained white bleached snail shells in the middle of the pine forest, hidden ponds, running into D. Hyde and Eric, yellow and black warblers, not crashing...all the ingredients for a great ride to (hopefully) get me through my whirlwind tour of Asia this week

3 comments:

  1. Sounded all too believable and lovely until you said you didn't crash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you could've ridden with us yesterday out to Lyons on the Picture Rock connector. I had to chase Matty's wheel down that sweet section. Was remembering you and me down Deadman's in the Butte. "Nine! Nine switchbacks! Ah ah ah!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering the amount of trail work I did on Picture Rock it's pitiful I have never ridden it, moved away at just the wrong time. I am planning a return to CB soon though, for the Wildflower Rush (late July?)

    ReplyDelete