bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Domo arrigato Senor slobato!

Greeting Cyclonauts from deep in the Land of the Rising Sun! Fried crispy I have arrived in Kansai, Osaka Japan like an ill-wind. Luckily they do not use the same alphabet so I have no idea where I am going as I stumble around with my souvenir surgical mask and my mapquest directions are pleasingly vague like "after bus ride walk 12 minutes to destination". Oh really, thanks, no way I can go wrong with that spot on advice. If you see me on tv at the Ninja Warrior facilities, perhaps pricked full of shuriken, please call my wife. Must run, bus to Kyoto then easy 12 minute walk and then I can take nap, preferrably without Korean hosts (did they follow me from Seoul?!) offering food or massage every 2 minutes. Oh you are tired, good lets eat shabu shabu! Number 1 Korean specialty! So tired round eye? Let us do traditional Korean nude sauna, so invigorating, yes? Feeling sleepy western-dog? How about Pine Bud specialty drink and karate-chop to back of neck, hai!! Highroller over, so over. Also out.

1 comment: