bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005


Strangely enough I already have a bike nicknamed "The Bus", namely my yellow and black crossbike with the widest bars known to man. Since I'm fond of nicknames (no, really?) I'm taking suggestions for the successor to my previous three singlespeeds, "Faster", "The Crippler" (now known as The Enabler) and "Hakuna Matata". Right now the leading candidate is the stage name of a chunky transvestite diva rumoured to be the son of Wellington Webb that I had the pleasure to see perform at the SnakePit..."Chocolate Thunder Pussy!"

1 comment:

  1. Well it looks a bit on the baby shit brown side and with the gold accessories could be mistaken for chunks of corn. Dare I suggest "The Turd" or from the Mr. Hanky lineage, "Cornwallace."

    ReplyDelete