bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Brown, Odd, and Slightly Stupid

I don't think that really competes with "Chocolate Thunder Pussy," though. No, I am not talking about Sean or his truck, but MOA's new steed. At any rate, I am going to blame the cold that I woke up with Monday morning on grovelling about in the snow under the Deuce. Enough said.

Tomorrow we depart for sunny Key West to carry on the bIKE cLUB tradition of debauchery in the pursuit of the ultimate "Dash's Bachelor Party," safely across (multiple) state lines. Expect a full/partial/censored report on these very pages sometime in the future...

2 comments:

  1. Report will be useless without pix! We'll need one of Dash in his "Ginat Pink Hooker" get up for starters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me. The camera was the first thing I packed.

    ReplyDelete