bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Good times ahead!

Look what we have here. No, not the new boots. Old news. The bigger picture is that I have now figured out how to post my own pictures to the blog. After 5 years of not being able to due to the lack of a digital camera, I finally A. Bought a cell phone with a decent one and 2. figured out how to get it off my cell phone and on to a computer.

This blog is about to go R rated. Praise be the Albino Sasquatch.

Probably ought to have your friends and family delete the bookmark.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, look who joined the party! Five years to figure out the first post...I'd say we're due for report #2 from Albino Saquatch land around 2013...

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'mon Sean, whatta ya got?

    ReplyDelete