bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Somewhere, under that rainbow...

FARVAs await like slobbering lions to gobble up any remaining vestiges of your basic human dignity! And yet, sadly, many awards remain un-nominated for, like shelter dogs, piteously whimpering...
Won't YOU help them out with a nomination today? 100% of proceeds go directly into helping feed the (temporarily) homeless who will be camping in Vernal, UT, this weekend. That's right! THIS weekend, not next weekend, not last weekend but this very weekend right hee-are! Nominate away, and RSVP while you're at it howsabout. I know I'll be there with the Champ and the Weasel in tow, and several other Footsoldiers have threatened to attend as well. The more the merrier and Das Alfords will head out early on Friday to scout so plan on giving a ring when you're en route and we'll guide you into port.

4 comments:

  1. The swine flu is keeping me home this weekend. Sorry to miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I am up for the long drive by myself.
    Plus it is Briee's last weekend before her big 6 month trip around the world... I have inherited custody of the "one liner of the year award" that Chees-o won last... I will pass the trophy onto anyone that is heading up that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't do much riding with a baby sucking on your breast, so I am out. Sorry.

    Can I nominate myself for Best Display of Public Drunkeness? K-Dub's 40th B-Day Party. Six pack of Upslope IPA, a Loni cookie, dinner with dad and a bottle of wine at Frasca, then big sh%t in the woods the next day at Heil when my a$$ exploded in the woods. Poocano for sure. Man, that never gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! You OWN the Whitesnake, Dash!

    I really miss riding with bIKE cLUB, but a Farvas trip is not going to work out for me this weekend.

    Sorry to miss it.

    ReplyDelete