bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

OMG!

After replenishing the empty wood shed at my parents house last week in lovely Central Wisconsin (running chain saws, hauling from woods and loading the wood splitter) my back needed a break. We (dad & myself) found ourself taking this break fishing for Steelhead and lake-run Brown Trout on the Oconto River just North of Green Bay.

Me thinks I might have to do that again. The Steelie measured 32" and the Brown 25". Steelhead is the biggest fish I've landed on a rod and reel.

3 comments:

  1. Now THAT's a happy smile Pete! Cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I'd have my feet in the water with fish that big hanging around...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thought crossed my mind a few times that day Matt

    ReplyDelete