bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

What's this funny business?



Highroller AND Chainsaw riding, together? What's next a plague of locusts and then fire falls from the sky? I'm rusty on my 7 signs of the Aporkalypse (speaking of which we baked and ate an entire pack of bacon this morning)


Took the long way up, up, up to Root Canal and the tippy top of Emerald. Very Ned-esque up there, cool, shaded, mossy... Despite these similarities to my old stomping grounds, Chainsaw was the only one to stack it, with a classic "I'm trying to get started on a steep loose uphill technical section, but instead I'm falling over sideways into these here prickle-bushes". Graceful like the last steps of a rhino with a tranq-dart in its neck...


Equilibrium-break as Highroller tries desperately to catch his breath after filling up a flat 29er tire (damn volume) with the most micro of mini-pumps. I'd estimate 900 pumps to get that mo-fo puffed up, seriously. Even today my pumping arm (what?) is still sore...

No comments:

Post a Comment