bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Love of My Life

I am lost for words. I have no way to really compose this. All the elegance has been taken. What can I say, that I loved him, you all know that. That he helped me grow into an amazing women, that he loved me, you all know that too. That is why I am trying to write this is for you, all of you, that loved him and me. To those of you who have traveled with him and me on the wonderful journeys and tricky ones. Thank you all for helping Matt and I grow into the amazing couple that we are and always will be. Thank you for your love and support. I LOVE YOU ALL! I love you.  I will leave you with a Beatles Song: "Who knows how long I've loved you, You know I love you still, Will I wait a lonely lifetime?, If you want me to I will, And if I ever saw you, I didn't catch your name, But it never really mattered, I will always feel the same, Love you forever and forever, Love you with all my heart, Love you whenever we're together, Love you when we're apart, And when at last I find you, Your song will fill the air, Sing it loud so I can hear you, Make it easy to be near you, For the things you do endear you to me, Oh, you know I will"



1 comment:

  1. Trout will give you a big hug to show you how much he loves YOU Loni, anytime! Much love from the Alfords. We wish we were closer in these difficult days...

    ReplyDelete