bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Karaoke at the Outback Saloon

Aime and I went to the Outback Saloon for Karaoke Night on Wednesday. It was a night to behold. Of course, I belted out a perfect rendition of Pink's "Get the Party Started" and totally wowed the crowd. Check out the crowd dancing and moving to the groove I was laying down. Sorry for the poor video and sound quality but this video was from my phone and Aime was laughing too much.

Here is a link to a better video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTlWqW6fSYc


2 comments:

  1. What that song needs is a good trombone solo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:42 PM

    Umm, wow...a) I used to like that song. b) Now I'll never be able to hear it again without visions of Dash putting a mic up his ass. Bravo! Well done Maestro, I wouldn't expect anything less. At least until now...

    ReplyDelete