bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tech Wave(s)

Well hello tEaM. It's been a busy couple of weeks since Fruita. Well, it was busy before then now wasn't it? I don't know if any of you have seen what I've been up to. Immersing myself into a world of blogging, Facebook updates and news feeds and (trying) to keep up with the tidal wave of widgets, social networking, social funding, and new tech meetups. I'm learning terms like 'content rich' and 'ping me', and yes, I am now a Blackberry owner. Suffice to say, on some days, I feel really, really old. Oh. Wait. I am.
So. Here is the company I'm part owner of. I'm curious about what you all think. Surf around. Give me feedback. Specifically on Schoolfunder. MattyA, as a teacher (and forward this to any teachers you may know), will this idea work?
Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to share with you what I've been up to.

www.crowdfunder.com
www.schoolfunder.org

1 comment:

  1. Well, neither of them come close to furrysex.com, but whatever....

    ReplyDelete