bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Friday, August 19, 2005

SANTORUM!




One of the mandates of this blog calls for us to despoil it.......

A few months ago, while reading Westword magazine's alternative sexual practices column"Savage Love", I came across the term "Santorum". The author, had decided to adopt the name of Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum(R), an uptight right winger type, as the word to describe the mixture of lubricant and feces that can be found after practicing anal sex.

I had pretty much forgotten about the term until the inital cleaning out of the compost toilet at the Wombat Room. With the mixture of peat moss and human waste spilled all over the bathroom floor, the term just popped back into my head.

Over the next few days, I shared my story with several members of bIKE cLUB but couldn't give the experience justice.

Fortunately, the departure from the Wombat Room provided an opportunity to get pictures that I can share with fellow readers.

Hopefully, nobody is going to lunch after reading this.

It might be best if Sydney, the new tenant of the Wombat Room, never views these pictures.

I'm glad I won't have to repeat this experience.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww SICK!!!! I think I'm seriously gonna barf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the slime trail out the front door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've cleaned a lot of stalls and gutters in my life - all of them much nicer experiences than this...Santorum!

    ReplyDelete