bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

He said

What Men mean when they say:

"Fine" -Things could be better, like if Swedish twins were massaging my nuts, but otherwise acceptable.

"Five minutes" - The specified action will be taking place in 300 seconds, is there any chance you will be ready by then?

"Nothing" - It involves feelings, and I don't talk about feelings.

"Go ahead" - A decision has been reached, you should proceed, like now.

Loud sigh - The Eagles looked promising this season but are putting in another lacklustre performance. Also useful for -No you don't look fat (or at least not any fatter than in anything else you wear) in that.

"That's Ok" - I'm dissapointed, in 10 seconds however I will have completely forgotten about it and am unlikely to ever revisit this issue in future arguments.

"Thanks" -for nothing

"Whatever" - Hmmm, her lips are moving but I've drifted off thinking about the Donovan McNabb-Terrel Owens feud, and weather the two new interns at the office could be Swedish...oh no she's stopped. She's looking right at me! I should say something, keep it general, don't let on that you have no idea what she's asked, ummm...


No comments:

Post a Comment