bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005


I was serious about the Ojo Malo! Probably the worst thing I've ever gotten drunk on and I was practically teethed on little green barrels of Mickey's Malt Liquor...go Green Hornet! Well I'm no sooner home again then I'm off, this time to Orlando (yet again) for another soul-sucking session at the Orange County Convention Center (ie. the 9th layer of Hell, or possibly the 8th...anyway not the one with all the lawyers but the one with used car salesmen and insurance adjusters). On the plus side we'll be staying at the Hawaiian Court HoJo's (again)...I'm kidding, there is no plus side to Orlando. I will however try to document the various riduculousities like the NASCAR restuarant and various upside-down buildings for you un-believers. Yes America truly is THIS fat and stupid! Pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. as one who has been to Orlando... I will indeed pray for you. Please also make sure you carry at least one portable difribulator. Godspeed Matt Alford. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete