bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Chainsaw in for Leadville 100


Hmmm, she's gonna need a new bike for that one...bam! Whomp, there it is!  White, black and shred all over Superfly 100 for Chainsaw to grind unsuspecting Cat 1 women into grist with.  I'd pity them but the Uber-Ancestors bred all such weaker emotions out of me (and you) many generations ago, it takes all my willpower to even type the word "pity" now.  "Putty", "panty", "party"...no problem.  "Pity" I can barely even manage it.  

2 comments:

  1. I putty... I mean panty... I mean whatever... Yeah sweet ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer I got shut out of the LT100, but now I won't have to suffer the humiliation when Rose flies past me on that out and back course. That's the perfect bike for LT100. I want one.

    ReplyDelete