bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Ride 12

Up, up and away on Washington Gulch - Paradise Divide - 401 sampling much of the up Crested Butte has to offer over 30 miles and 3700' of climbing in La Granny.  Actually I felt ok and managed to throw down some patented Highroller "where does he get the energy and why wasn't he moving any faster earlier today when we were all waiting for him" devastating sprint attacks on the last bit out Gothic Rd. Take THAT guy I've let set the pace for the last 27 miles!
I realize I am increasingly speaking only to myself in this forum, hey there handsome devil, but I don't mind.  None the less for forms sake, what did YOU get up to over the glorious 4th 'o July week-end?

2 comments:

  1. 38 miles, 3400 vertical, lots of dirt road, good amount of single track, untold numbers of columbines, 2 miles of pushing on a downfall-riddled, rock-infested gully, and two male elk hauling furry a** through the forest. All on off-the-beaten-path trails in Winter Park.

    Can you tell me why there is a glow around you in that picture? Angelic/demonic aura, steam from your devastating attacks, swarms of gnats?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Matt... all I got is garden photos and pictures of the kids I nanny for!
    I will post those if you like! :o)

    ReplyDelete