bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Unser furchtloser Führer!


Alles Gute zum Geburtstag alles Gute zum Geburtstag alles Gute zum Geburtstag lieber Matthew. Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!
Yes. You guessed it. It's happy birthday. In German. I think. What can we say about this guy? Look at him. Drinking his Old Chub (ahem), in his element next to a campfire, eating dinner out of tin-foil. He is the Tyler Derden to our Bike Club. The Bill Gates to our BeerDrinkingRobot.blogspot. The, well, I think you get the idea. Happy Birthday to our Friend M.O.A. and I'm sure I echo others within our ranks when I say Spanks for the Memories. We love you buddy.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday dearest Matt Alford! Cheers to many years of cherished memories and many, many more to follow! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danka schoen, darling

    ReplyDelete