bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Haaaands across the water!


12/20 Remote Control!
Since so many valued Cyclonauts, Footsoldiery and assorted flotsam will be AWOL, MIA, in jail, in WI or otherwise locationally deficient this XXXmas I challenge YOU, yes YOU, to properly disabuse your liver of any thoughts of a peaceful Holiday respite by virtually joining me, Highroller, my beautiful bride Chainsaw and our portly offspring Trout in downing at least one cold, chocolatey, oomph-y Car Bomb this Saturday night, 12/20! Don't get your pants all in a twist, of course we're not going to give a 16 month old a shot glass of Jameson and a pint of beer...he'll have to drink out of a plastic cup for safety. Jeez. Post your Car Bomb downing pix and toast here or risk yet another Xmas with naught but coal in your stocking! Mazel tov!

4 comments:

  1. u got it, mine will have to be the gluten free kind, but I am sure I can find something just as festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to all - Love you guys! xoxo mush mush...

    ReplyDelete
  3. No drinking for me, but that isn't anything new. ;o)
    I will raise a glass of sparkling water.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My lovely bride and I are sailing in Miami this weekend. We will raise a glass and saulte our fellow Cyclonauts! LL 12|20!

    ReplyDelete