bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Somebody call da po-lice!

Pop's nuts and Ma-ma-ma-Mom's gone batty
'parently I'sa gots me an Uncle named Matty
Doing jail time serving 18 hard
Damn prison won't let me out to the yard
Only relief I'sa gets 'sides rapping with the dog
Is my daily dose of facts straight from the blog

Whicky whicky wick, whicky wick!

Didn't I mention my ol' man's gone nutty
Claims a guy name Wino Sassfutch is his buddy
So I'm trolling and surfing getting the 411
But all I'm seeing's Pop's spew which straight ain't no fun

Whicky woo!

Popping and locking my way to one year old
But the damn blogs so crusty itsa covered with mold
Wat's happening with my dog pound Brad and Bryan?
Can't catch up with my shorty Loni though ya know I be tryin'

Whicky whaa, whicky whicky whaaa!

Peas out yo!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Trout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF? Yee Haw Trout is 1 year old today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday, in 15 years or so, Trout is going to be forced to read excerpts from this "rap" that his father wrote for his first birthday and he'll have an epiphany. The scars, bad haircut, invented words, it will all make sense.

    Happy Birthday Trout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday son! They say you don't nescessarily get the parents you want, but you get the parents you deserve! Bwah ha ha ha! Love you, Poppa

    ReplyDelete