bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006


Uber-Ancestor was that you? While I dallied in Park City, UT yesterday in probably the nicest house I will ever set foot in (10 bathrooms!) the forces of evil creamed thru CCC and took out our mailbox (firmly mounted to a steel pole), as well as the mailboxes of about 8 of our neighbors. Mind they weren't knocked over merely, no, it looks more like they were crushed by a tank. My mailbox in particular looks like someone set a bomb off in it. I blame the plow which would be semi-logical except we've had no snow on the roads the last few days. Instead I blame the Uber-Ancestors or perhaps the BLTFFL, whichever is closer. If you see my mail in a field somewhere down near the Rocky Flats Lounge please grab it.

1 comment:

  1. If it blows by my house I'll pick it up. However, a few thousand acre brush fire was burnin pretty good this morning around the 72/93 interchange. Yer issue of Cat Fancy could be toast.

    ReplyDelete