bIKE cLUB

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Holiday Greetings from Summit!

Hi friends! it's cold and snowy up here in Silverthorne so here's a photo from surf camp in Costa Rica to warm things up!

I just finished baking a fresh batch of happy brownies and thought of you! I'm starting my transition to Summit County, moved some stuff to Eric's basement and will be back and forth to Boulder while I show my condo and pack up my things. But I am really excited about my new job in Breck. I'm still looking for a place to live but meanwhile I'm enjoying shoveling snow, stacking wood, getting the woodstove cranking, and my 15 minute drive to ABasin!

Phone and email are still the same so stay in touch! Miss you! Happy New Year!!!! Allison

1 comment:

  1. Nice effort Allison and thanks for posting up. Photo wouldn't scan so I cut it...was it from Flckr? CHeese-O posted one that way. Anyway glad you are settling in up in Breck and we'll be up soon to visit!

    ReplyDelete